9 Money Mistakes to Avoid in Your 40s
If you're in your 40s, you're in an interesting financial spot because you likely already have a career and a home, and you may even have a solid plan for retirement. Although it may seem like a great place to be, there are still pitfalls that need to be avoided.
Here are 9 of the Biggest Money Mistakes to Avoid:
1. Not saving enough.
2. Raiding retirement funds to pay for your kid's college
3. Not having enough insurance.
4. Putting off estate planning.
5. Not talking with your parents about their finances.
6. Refinancing into another 30-year mortgage.
7. Letting credit card balances run amok.
8. Not having a emergency fund.
9. Spending too much to remodel your home.